httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca
Subject Re: [BUG]: "Linux returns ENOTDIR when CGI script invoked with PATH_INFO." on Linux (fwd)
Date Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:30:21 GMT
I can confirm that the same problem exists on Solaris 2.5.1 running
1.2b5-dev from a CVS snapshot from a couple of days ago.  It had me
scratching my head for a while since it was preventing FrontPage from
working.

Here is the error_log line:

[Mon Jan 13 19:52:30 1997] access to /var/www/docs/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc
failed for krone.lerdorf.on.ca, reason: unable to determine if index file
exists (stat() returned unexpected error)

Is this fixed in the current 1.2 snapshot?

-Rasmus