httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject 1.2b5
Date Sat, 25 Jan 1997 17:57:43 GMT
I'm a bit busy with Another Project[1] at the moment to keep up with the recent
flurry of patches, but it seems to me that 1.2b5 should settle in amongst
snapshot enthusiasts before going on to general release. Therefore I'm ruling
out a 1.2b5 release tomorrow. I offer two options: stop making changes
unrelated to lingering close/FIN_WAIT_2 problems, and we'll go for a 1.2b5
followed by a 1.2b6 with the rest in, or carry on for a while and we'll test
them all at once.

Dixit Administrator Missionis

[1] ideal knots, if you must know ;-) see Nature 384 142-144