httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: how about a mod_dld w/ libdl?
Date Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:56:50 GMT
I had a big go at this; making it also support the
very common dldopen(). You might want to have a look at
it, see attached diff. It does

	1. add a load/delete of complete chunks of code
	2. enable/disable of modules

But it is not that perfect jet :-) The trouble was that I
had to move away from the fixed array into a pointer
structure; see the diff on the core code.

Dw.