httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Countdown to 1.2b5
Date Fri, 24 Jan 1997 03:14:03 GMT
Do we have a release manager?  Well, I'll at least get it started.
We already have too many fixes in 1.2b5 to wait too long, so I think
we should squeeze it out as soon as the last ready-and-needed patch
is applied.  That means

    RLimit bug fix
        Votes : +1 Roy, ??(I know somebody else reviewed it)

    Security hole for long ////// URLs

    Parameter for sigaction call in http_main.c not being initialized
                It is possible that using both signal and sigaction is
                a bad idea, but a larger change can wait.

Are there any more that need to go in before 1.2b5?  There are still a
lot of open reports on the bugdb -- I went through and upgraded the status
of anything I knew about, but many of the open reports may refer to
things that were fixed while I was in Australia and can't remember,
or just refer to parts of Apache which I do not know enough about.

......Roy