httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: Support organisations
Date Thu, 09 Jan 1997 16:03:46 GMT wrote:
> > I'm putting a list together of support organisations for my book. If you
> > want to be included in this list, please send me info _NOW_! I guess I
> > need all the obvious stuff; name, nature of services, contact, address,
> > phone, fax, email, website.
> I am not a support organization, but I am wondering if you have made any
> mention of related projects like mod_perl and mod_php in the book?
> A pointer somewhere to for the PHP/FI project
> would certainly be appreciated.

We certainly do make some mention of related projects ... unfortunately it is
too late to change anything much, so I hope we've included yours.

If I can change things and you aren't in, I'll try to make sure you get

I seem to remember that we actually just point to the Apache web pages for
related projects.

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (