httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject fnarging DNS
Date Sun, 05 Jan 1997 17:06:16 GMT
My mail has gone again, which is why I may seem to have gone to sleep. I've
tracked the problem down, now, to the UK DNS (which some of you may know has
been taken over by a new body). Unfortunately, I can't get this fixed until
tomorrow (and even then it may take a while to explain the problem to all
parties concerned). In the meantime, if anyone wants to contact me urgently,
you may get more mileage with private email (whether it works or not all
depends on which nameserver answers first - the ones with the right data, or
the ones with the wrong data - unfortunately, taz currently has the wrong

Doncha just love it?

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (