httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: OS dependencies?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 1997 14:05:24 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Ben Laurie wrote:
> >
> > Who was supposed to be taking care of the OS dependent stuff? Coz I don't see
> > any patches going in.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >

> I had offered to but I think Brian was taking care of it...

Hmmm ... well, he doesn't seem to actually be doing that, and I don't remember
him explicitly saying he would. If someone doesn't pick it up, then I suppose
I'll have to take it on again - I'm not happy that there seem to be changes
which have already missed two betas for no good reason.

Cheers,

Ben.