httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Whither new enhancements?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 1997 15:51:58 GMT
    I have some enhancements to mod_dir, triggered by an article in the
    c.i.w.s.u newsgroup concerning configurable field widths for generated
    indices.  I've added the IndexNameWidth and IndexDescWidth directives to
    allow the setting of explicit widths for those field.

    The question I have is: with 1.2 in feature-freeze mode, and (from the
    sounds of it) a certain disinclination to have another release (1.3)
    before 2.0, what should I do with these enhancements?  (Be nice, now!)

    #ken    :-)}	Jeratol the Chaotic

Coar@DECUS.Org           | Opinions are those of the author.  `... it
Process Software Corp.   | was mine art, ... that made gape the pine
Massachusetts, USA       | and let thee out.'  - Prospero