httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason S. Clary" <jcl...@futurefx.com>
Subject Re: Adding headers per-dir/per-file... (i.e. I want automatic PICS! ;)
Date Sat, 01 Feb 1997 00:25:59 GMT
> On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Jason S. Clary wrote:
> > I've been poking around trying to figure out if there is a way to add http
> > headers
> > per-dir and per-file...
<snip>
> try mod_headers.c

Erm, it isn't in 1.1.x...

I'll try yanking the one out of 1.2b6 and see if it works in 1.1.3...

But, either way, thanks.. that keeps me from duplicating code... Sorry
I didn't know about mod_headers already, apache.org was down for a few
(the web server, not the machine) and I didn't have a mirror list handy.

I haven't upgraded because I run a hosting service and I can't have any
instabilities in the system whenever possible. Also, I run a hell of a lot of
security patches and things for my OS..  (I've been doing secure server
development based on linux for years.. professionaly.. so I run a very strange
linux box... mostly compatible but
I modify all programs running on the system to work with the extended security
features (odd things like virtual roots structures for each IP, and an
encrypted partition that stores the user base (vhost dependant) which is only
accessable from proper kernel calls)