httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason S. Clary" <jcl...@futurefx.com>
Subject Re: Adding headers per-dir/per-file... (i.e. I want automatic PICS! ;)
Date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 23:42:19 GMT

I've been poking around trying to figure out if there is a way to add http
headers
per-dir and per-file...

The use here is for PICS, I'd like to be able to add PICS rating to an art
gallery site I run that contains some nude portraits and drawings.

I want it to add it to the GIF files themselves, though, not going and cutting
and pasting (or using SSI like now) into all the HTML files.

If there isn't any way to do it already, I will write a either a mod_pics or
mod_extraheaders or something...

Just don't want to duplicate others work if there's already a way I havent
found...

Thanks..

Jason S. Clary