httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Buchholz <j...@execpc.com>
Subject Re: Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:27:48 GMT
Jake Buchholz had previously stated:
> Marc Slemko had previously stated:
> >   * mod_rewrite sizeof() bug
> Been at work since 9am yesterday, but will try the patch as soon as I can,
> after some sleep.

Had a moment to check the patch, and that fixed the problem we were having
here.

Whether I have the authority to issue a +1 or not, well, I'll leave that up to
The Powers That Be...

As for the mod_rewrite debate that's been going on, my opinion is that I think
the latest mod_rewrite (2.4.1, Ralf?) should be included in b7, snprintf'd.
For backward compatibility, check vs. SERVER_VERSION, to see if we snprintf
or not (1.1.1)...

--
Jake Buchholz                                      http://www.execpc.com/~jake
Exec-PC Internet Systems Administrator                         jake@execpc.com