httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:50:49 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:

> Agenda for 1.2b7-dev
> ====================
> Patches ready for testing, voting:
>
>   * mod_rewrite sizeof() bug
>

> Should be done before 1.2b7:
>
>   * closing connections on 304 responses

+1

>   * http_monitor doesn't understand scoreboard format (PR#134)
> 	repost and some +1s.

+1 if patch submitted :)

Maybe remove it totally since superceded by status module?

>   * Marc says Apache won't compile with HAVE_SNPRINTF defined as things
>     are now because not everything includes conf.h.

I'll look at where else we can place it, but it looks like initially
simply including conf.h in whatever code uses ap_snprintf may be the
easiest.

> Planning/design items:
>
>     * Should we change the default timeout of 1200?

+1... Something like 400 or less?

>     * do we want a half-hearted attempt at fixing logfile opening security
>       holes?

I'd prefer not... I think the current method of heavy documentation
about the location of logfiles, and the actions to take, may be
the less risky option.

                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"