httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject [BUG]: "Performance enancement for slow dialup connection (modems)" on Linux (fwd)
Date Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:45:30 GMT

suggestions... no ack.

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --