httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Agenda for 1.2b7
Date Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:01:41 GMT

In article <9701271900.aa15986@paris.ics.uci.edu> you wrote:

[...]
> Should be done before 1.2b7:
[...]
>   * mod_rewrite is incorrectly rewriting things in 1.2b6 from
>     /cgi-bin/whatever?parms      to...     /http?parms

Have I missed a CVS commit posting or why was mod_rewrite again changed?  You
know that I incorporate all changes into the official mod_rewrite distribution
to be able to bring mod_rewrite 2.4 into Apache the next time.  Hmmm..

This time it is not nice because the changes broke mod_rewrite in the 1.2b6
release and I received three bugreports today. And now I discovered that the
used mod_rewrite is not my version. Instead the users used the broken one.
Hmmmm... I would really prefer if the Apache Group will ask me to patch
mod_rewrite.c myself so I could avoid to monitor the CVS commit messages and
being not longer one step behind.

What is the status of the current snprintf/strncpy patches for mod_rewrite?

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/