httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason S. Clary" <r...@futurefx.com>
Subject Project Library update
Date Sun, 26 Jan 1997 07:42:17 GMT

Shouldn't the project library include RFC 1945, 2068 and 2069.. possibly
others..

It seems silly to provide the MIME rfc and not the RFC's on http/1.0,
http/1.1 and digest authentication...

btw, where can I find the spec on CGI and FastCGI?  I don't see
anything about them in the RFC's... If they exist, they should
also be there on the project library page.

You might also consider putting up the HTML 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 spec..
It may not be directly related to an HTTP server but people
poking about apache.org might be interested in it.

I personaly mirror the RFC and STD archives from ftp.internic.net,
but it seems most people don't know where to get them from.

At the very least, you should include a link to w3.org for more
info on http & html specs... they even have the specs for PICS
and other extensions on their site.

Cheers

Jason Clary