httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "When client requests HTTP/1.0, it still returns 1.1" on Linux (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 1997 05:34:13 GMT

This is regarding the server returning a 1.1 header with 1.0 request.
Are we still adding the patch for the environment override for http/1.0?

<Aram>

no ack for the reply.

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

A diplomat...is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such
a way that you actually look forward to the trip. -Caskie Stinnett