httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: lingering close
Date Sat, 18 Jan 1997 22:51:48 GMT

I've been playing with various code changes through the week to see
if I can learn more. My server is not plagued by the actual problem
though. I am mainly just trying to see if I can gather more info about
what is happening in lingering_close() and a possible interaction with
being timed out while in lingering_close().