httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: snprintf & release schedule
Date Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:51:44 GMT
Marc Slemko liltingly intones:

> On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>
> > I'd say the snprintf patch is the only thing I would want before the next beta.
> > Lots of unresolved bugs in the bugdb I at least want to look at before 1.2
> > final.
>
> Then I'm not sure we will get a stable 1.2 out with a 1.2b5 --> 1.2b6 -->
> 1.2 timeline.
>
> Ideal situation would be that the last beta and the release would be
> identical except for version number.  That doesn't look very likely, but
> we still need to be as close to that as possible.  Take 1.1.2 as an
> example.  Two quick changes, one very trivial, two bugs.
>
> IMHO, anyone who thinks that 1.2 will be the last release before 2.0 is
> deluded, that is if 1.2 is released in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, well, we'll just have to see what gets into 1.2b5. I've got a couple
to work on this weekend. Maybe more, if RobH decides to clean out his
mailbox. 8^)

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
" ... I told my doctor I got all the exercise I needed being a
pallbearer for all my friends who run and do exercises!"
		-- Winston Churchill