httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Root <r...@futurefx.com>
Subject Re: ROUS' and IRC as a development environment
Date Mon, 13 Jan 1997 01:41:51 GMT

Hmm, maybe its a bad thing for you then...  I know at InnerNET we got an
awful lot done, BUT InnerNET was formed for the purpose of coders
and experimenters to have a place to hook up the servers they were piddling
with and have a place to test things.  It was mostly set up as a coders
haven.

It did get fairly active... The OuterNET network (which  used to be
InnerNET,  when I left the net for a bit there was a falling out between
the opers and things went haywire..) is smaller than InnerNET was, and
its less coder oriented...   ohwell.