httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@n2k.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE try compiling snprintf.c (was: Re: snprintf.c uploaded)
Date Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:56:08 GMT
Actually, any named version will build any other version. The naming business
is to satisfy Panos' copyright when I started supporting the newer ports.
They're really all the same source, save for what the root of the source
directory is named, and the version ID embedded in the binary when you build
it.

C'est la vie. Sigh, shrug. 8^)

Jim Jagielski liltingly intones:

> Marc Slemko wrote:
> >
> > Ah.  Ok.
> >
> > 2.1.7 is at ftp://ftp.telebase.com/pub/security/
>
> Got it... Of course, it's the FreeBSD version :)
>
> Grabbing now... Looks pretty easy. I'll upload the next version
> of ap_snprintf.c soon.
> --

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Bacchus, n.:
	A convenient deity invented by the ancients as an excuse for
getting drunk.