httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Clary <jcl...@futurefx.com>
Subject Re: problem with log url overflow found
Date Sat, 11 Jan 1997 23:19:31 GMT

I don't see any definitions for this anywhere in linux.  And the man page
on stat only says it returns EBADF and ENOENT

EBADF is "filedes is bad", I'm not exactly clear on what that means,
it could, I suppose, be the same thing as ENAMETOOLONG (or effectively
the same, anyways).. it means something other than ENOENT obviously which
means the file doesn't exist.

Just in case, I did a recursive grep on /usr/include and turned
up no definition of ENAMETOLONG anywhere.