httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: OS dependencies?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 1997 16:23:44 GMT

This report hit the list yesterday. There seems to be some funkyness
with 'test' or the paramater passing. The solution the reporter offered
was the 'sed' script to change the shell to a /bin/sh5?  There has
got to be a way around it. My first thought was to get rid of [
shell syntax. I've been bitten by that before with internal test.

I'll keep you posted.