httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: OS dependencies?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 1997 15:49:46 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >
> > Ben Laurie wrote:
> > >
> > > Who was supposed to be taking care of the OS dependent stuff? Coz I don't see
> > > any patches going in.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >

> > I had offered to but I think Brian was taking care of it...
>
> Hmmm ... well, he doesn't seem to actually be doing that, and I don't remember
> him explicitly saying he would. If someone doesn't pick it up, then I suppose
> I'll have to take it on again - I'm not happy that there seem to be changes
> which have already missed two betas for no good reason.

I think the problem may have been that my offer may have been sent
to Ben directly instead of the group (for some reason, all my
Replys to Ben's group posting have his default Email address, not
the groups). So, at the time of the "switch" Brian had folded some
stuff in and I dropped out.

Whatever, I'll take care of the OS stuff. I'm sure I have some
patches archived. If _anyone_ has stuff, just to make sure, Email
them right to me and I'll fold 'em.

                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"