httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r...@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "Don't work proxy module." on FreeBSD (fwd)
Date Fri, 03 Jan 1997 12:58:03 GMT

The host you are trying to connect to may be down, or busy.

----- Forwarded message from slava@novsu.ac.ru -----

From: slava@novsu.ac.ru
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Fri Jan  3  1:24:33 1997
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Don't work proxy module." on FreeBSD

Submitter: slava@novsu.ac.ru
Operating system: FreeBSD, version: 2.1.5
Version of Apache Used: 1.2.b3
Extra Modules used: proxy
URL exhibiting problem: www.novsu.ac.ru

Symptoms:
--
I have FreeBSD 2.1.5.
I dovnloaded tar archive and make all (how in Instalation files write)

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle this request.
Reason: Could not connect to remote machine

What this means ?

Help me please.

Thank you for your time

P.S.
This is university www server www.novsu.ac.ru
and prowy will start too on this server.

--

Backtrace:
--

----- End of forwarded message from slava@novsu.ac.ru -----

--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The debate rages on: Is PL/I Bachtrian or Dromedary?