httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <>
Subject non-ip based virtual hosting - anyone compiled a list
Date Mon, 30 Dec 1996 23:06:55 GMT
Has anyone compiled a list of browsers that work with the "Host:" based
virtual host support in Apache 1.1+?

If anyone has done so, please let me know. I'm trying to decide whether or
not to use this support for a bunch of new virtual hosts we are
implementing. I really need to be able to let the people know what browsers
will work, so they can make a decision as to whether or not to use the new
support or to stick with assigning an IP per host (which on a class-C is

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                  Univ. of Missouri - Rolla
EMail:                  Computing Services
WWW:      SysAdmin:

View raw message