httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it
Subject Re: auth_anon
Date Sat, 21 Dec 1996 20:52:49 GMT

Acutally, in my previous posting I was wrong; the AUTH mdouels
which have authorative control flags, have YES as their default
as to make them act as the modules without it.

Shall I submit a patch which makes _ALL_ modules have an Authorative
flag. To kind of get things in line ?

DW.

http://ewse.ceo.org                         http://enrm.ceo.org
DWvGulik@Dialis.xs4all.nl                  Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 0014                                 +39 332 78 9549
                                            fax +39 332 78 9185

ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy