httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Transparent neg #define name
Date Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:00:01 GMT
mod_negotiation contains some experimental code which implements the
transparent negotiation internet draft, version 02. At the moment this is
controlled by #define HOLTMAN, which is turned off by default.  The trans.
neg. draft is now at version 04 which has a number of major changes over
02.

I've been asked by Koen Holtman if it would be possible to change the
#define name from HOLTMAN to TCN_02. This makes it clearer that the
code implements the TCN draft 02, not the current draft.

This will not affect any operating code in Apache, so I can see no reason
not to make this change. I think it ought to be done to prevent anyone
reading the code getting the (incorrect) impression that it implements the
current Holtman TCN draft.

//pcs