httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: Cookie Monsters?
Date Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:32:54 GMT
> Does anyone know of any software for analyzing cookie logs?

We had some stuff that I wrote when I wrote the module for dealing with
the telescope logs, but it was highly specific and we never got around to
improving it.  Analyzing the data is the easy bit; it would be nice to
have a tool that drew a layout of your site and showed link thicknesses
between pages - I had to do this manually for the thesis and it took a
while.

I did a search for some a while ago to see who else was analyzing them and
turned up nothing.  It's been on my "to do"  list now for a while though.

Mark@ukweb