httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: [Fwd: HTTP 1.1 header in Apache 1.2]
Date Thu, 26 Dec 1996 20:53:25 GMT
On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> Alexei Kosut wrote:
>
> >At least people can update Netscape. I'm still cringing, waiting to
> >hear that WebTV or somesuch doesn't work.
>
> WebTV is automatically updating. Once they work out a fix/update then
> people get it automagically (or so I'm told).

Neat. Of course, that was just an example off the top of my head. The
point still stands.

Rob, of many of us, you're probably in a position to get the most hits
on a recent Apache (at the IMDB). Have you had many problems with
HTTP/1.1 responses? Of course, you don't use Java (at least, not that
I can see), so that particular problem probably wouldn't affect you.