httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: another SunOS4 problem
Date Wed, 04 Dec 1996 03:01:32 GMT
On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Cliff Skolnick wrote:

> can you say "#ifndef SUPPORT_PROGRAM".

I can. I can also point out that all regex.h does is (to use Spencer's
one, which is actually longer than, for example, the one on HP-UX)
make 24 defines, define two structs, and prototype three
functions. Hardly a lot, compared to everything else we include in
conf.h and assorted files. And the regex library is neccessary to
Apache - alloc.c, util.c, http_core.c and http_request.c all use it -
hard to compile Apache without it.

I guess I just don't see the problem, except that the support programs
need a real Makefile generated by Configure.