httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: just got in...
Date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 08:30:05 GMT
On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> from thanksgiving in LA.  Catching up on mail, just wanted to say:

Welcome back.

> 2) I'm totally impressed by how everyone has pulled together these last few
> days. I want to buy everyone a beer.  Alexei, I presume your UC application got
> in :)

Yes, it did. I believe applying to colleges is more important than
working on Apache. OTOH, I must believe working on Apache is more
important than homework, since I really should be writing a history
paper right now.

Hmm. (looks at watch). Didn't realize it was past midnight
already. Wow.. I'm 18 now :) Unfortunately, you still can't buy me a
beer. Another three years. I'll take a cream soda, though.

> 3) I may not totally catch up tonight, but I'll spend a significant
> amount of time tomorrow on this.  Also, I will be happy to craft an
> announcement message and send it here for review, and then off to
> apache-announce and c.i.w.s.u; however if someone else would like some
> limelight speak up.

I'm happy if you do it :)