httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Document describing AOL problems
Date Fri, 20 Dec 1996 22:32:00 GMT
On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> > Randy and I have written a document detailing the AOL problems.  I intend to
> > send notification of this document to www-talk and http-wg, in addition to some
> > contacts at HotWired, and posting it on the Apache web site.  Others here have
> > press contacts they may want to exercise.  I'd like some comments upon the
> > document before we send it, however;  please respond by 4pm PST if you can,
> > I'll take the comments and send it out around 5pm.
>
> I'd like to see the actual BrowserMatch "code" included...

The right solution is still being formulated by Ed and Randy, one which
involves as little apache code manipulation as possible and yet doesn't affect
any other features.  When we get that working it can be posted.  Perhaps we can
mention we're working on a fix, but I really would want it to only exist as a
patch and not as a part of the core code.

	Brian