httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Document describing AOL problems
Date Fri, 20 Dec 1996 19:36:28 GMT

Randy and I have written a document detailing the AOL problems.  I intend to
send notification of this document to www-talk and http-wg, in addition to some
contacts at HotWired, and posting it on the Apache web site.  Others here have
press contacts they may want to exercise.  I'd like some comments upon the
document before we send it, however;  please respond by 4pm PST if you can,
I'll take the comments and send it out around 5pm.

It's at

  http://www.apache.org/info/aol-http.html

Also, I will be gone from this Monday until Friday the 3rd, just FYI.  Visiting
in-laws in Annapolis, and then taking a train trip from DC to Chicago to Denver
to Reno to SF.  Not that anyone cares, just letting you know in case I don't
respond.

	Brian