httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: NT Apache
Date Mon, 09 Dec 1996 03:40:40 GMT

Uh, sure, had you included his email address....

The current situation, which should probably be put in an FAQ somewhere, is:
we are still determining the best way for NT, Unix, and other platforms to be
developed in parallel, and we expect to decide upon a direction and pursue it
for 2.0 when 2.0 development gets fully underway.  In the meantime, send us
your email address, and we'll contact you as a possible NT developer when
things get underway.

At least that is my understanding of the consensus.  Let's finish 1.2
before too much more discussion on this topic.

	Brian