httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject Apache "Button" (fwd)
Date Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:25:59 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 05:33:29 -0500
From: "Todd W. Powers" <n8wei@techie.com>
To: randy@zyzzyva.com
Subject: Apache "Button"

Hi Randy,

I'm not a Unix user, still stuck in Win95, but I'm envolved in a project to
start up a local ISP here in Michigan.  The owner is somewhat of a Unix
Guru, so he's planning on using Apache.  Since I'm going to be writing all
of his HTML, I figured I'd investigate the docs in advance.

Well, I must say, I like your graphics design quite a bit!  However, I was
unable to find one of those standard 88x31 link buttons anywhere, so I
snagged one of the graphics and made my own through a little
manipulation...

For a lack of anyone better to give it to, I figured I could send it to you
and you can distribute it to the appropriate people...  It's rather small,
so I figured there wasn't a problem attaching it to an email message.  I
attached it here using Microsoft Internet Mail, which "supposedly" uses
MIME complient attachments.  If this did not work, let me know somewhere I
can FTP it to...

Thanks for your time!  I hope you enjoy this little GIFt...

C Ya'...
-n8wei
Todd W. Powers  N8WEI
West Michigan,  USA

n8wei@techie.com
http://www.xmas-trees.com/n8wei
"One man's BUG is another man's FEATURE"