httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Linger " on OTHER:SVR4 (fwd)
Date Fri, 13 Dec 1996 05:09:55 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:13:19 +0900
From: Kunio Takahashi <ktaka@togane-ghs.togane.chiba.jp>
To: ben@algroup.co.uk, new-httpd@hyperreal.com
Subject: Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Linger " on OTHER:SVR4 (fwd)

Thank you for the information.

At 1:13 AM 96.12.13, Ben Laurie wrote:
> NEED_LINGER appears to have been replaced by USE_SO_LINGER. We'll need the
> output of Configure to make a permanent fix, of course.

I added -DUSE_SO_LINGER to EXTRA_CFLAGS, but no significunt change
is there about the phenomenon of lucking image bottoms.
Is there any correct way to activate this option ?

--
The output of original Configure is as follows:

Using 'Configuration' as config file
UX:sh (GuessOS): ERROR:hostinfo: NOT FOUND
Sorry, but we cannnot grok "i386-whatever-svr|4.0|4"
uname -m
i386
uname -r
4.0
uname -s
svr
uname -v
4
uname -X
Ideally, read the file PORTING, do what it says and send the
resulting patches to apache-bugs@apache.org. Otherwise, email
this output to apache-bugs@apache.org.
Thank you

##
I added GuessOS:140
> *:4.*:4*:*)
>     echo "${MACHINE}-whatever-sysv4"; exit 0
>     ;;
and commented out GuessOS:186 as
> #ISNEXT=`hostinfo 2>/dev/null`

output of uname -a: svr svr 4.0 4 i386 PC

Regards,
Kunio Takahashi

--<from Kunio Takahashi @ Togane Girls' High School>--
##   学校法人高橋学園  東金女子高等学校 高橋邦夫   ##