httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@mail1.bellglobal.com
Subject Re: Crypto Victory
Date Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:41:03 GMT
>      Unfortunately we don't really know if that's the
> case. hyperreal is in the 9th district, so that does help though.

I understand the legal implications.  All this provides is a legal
precedent.  This may be enough though.  It should certainly discourage
the government from pursuing anybody.  Especially someone as disparate
as the Apache Group.  In the end I think the decision will be Brian's
and Brian's alone unless we take steps to move the distribution site
elsewhere.  Given the nature of the group, Brian and Hyperreal would be
the only solid target of any legal proceedings.

-Rasmus