httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@vex.net
Subject Re: mod_actions.c
Date Sun, 15 Dec 1996 22:08:42 GMT
> This should be relatively trivial with Apache 2.0. It just needs a
> syntax and some API hooks, once we have something like sfio's stacked
> disciplines, or the BSD funopen() function.

I get at least 2 requests a week from people wanting to stack handlers in
Apache.  I have had to add a bunch of crud to PHP in order to allow people
to use PHP as their sole handler.  It would indeed be nice if they could
be stacked.  It would meant that much more specialized handlers could be
written and people could use only the handlers they absolutely need.

-Rasmus