httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@mail1.bellglobal.com
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_proxy chokes on netscape "shortcut" URLs" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:49:30 GMT
> Hey, Rasmus, did we decide after all that folderol to put your patch into
> the contrib directory, and deal with this after 1.2 was out? If it's not
> there, let's put it there and I'll put a section in the proxy docs for
> stuff like this.

Yes, I think we came to the conclusion that it was best suited for the
contrib dir.  I wanted to modify it to make it configurable, but if it is
in the contrib dir, is this necessary?  If someone goes to the trouble of
fetching it from there and compiling it in, chances are they want the
functionality.  If so, the patch is fine as it is.

The patch is on my home machine.  I'll upload it tonight when I get home
or if someone has it from the mailing list, just stick it in.

-Rasmus