httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@mail1.bellglobal.com
Subject Re: Proxy abstraction
Date Wed, 04 Dec 1996 18:01:08 GMT
> It would be a good time now to fold in your changes, if you like, since
> I've essentially got the proxy apart on the floor.

I haven't had a chance to actually work up a patch, but it has annoyed me
a bit that when a page produces a "Document contains no data" error, I
don't see this error if I go through the proxy.  I just get a proxy error.
It would be nice if the proxy would let me know that the remote site was
actually contacted and it didn't produce any valid data.

I'll work up a patch, but if you have torn the thing apart, perhaps a patch
won't be too useful.

-Rasmus