httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: 1.2b3 release
Date Mon, 23 Dec 1996 19:26:06 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> Are we shooting for rolling this by sometime tomorrow?
>
> If so, anyone that has patches outstanding, please speak up.
>
> If something has passed vote that needs to be commited, let
> me know as I plan to jump on these first thing tomorrow morn.
>
> I still need one more vote for the change to remove the
> ResourceConfig/AccessConfig dependency.
>
> I've seen no votes on the suexec changes that are absolutely
> required due to bugs they fix.

+1 (untested) to the CGI changes.

I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of OS things have gone past and not been
dealt with. I'll deal with them if noone else can be bothered, if someone can
find them.

I'd still like to introduce that API change, even if it isn't needed for AOL,
because the _reason_ it is needed hasn't gone away, but I'm out of time now, so
I can wait for the next round.

I think a 1.2b3 is in order.

Dixit administrator missionis.