httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Korthof" ...@organic.com>
Subject Re: NetJet
Date Fri, 13 Dec 1996 00:17:48 GMT
On Dec 12,  9:03pm, Rob Hartill wrote:
> Subject: NetJet
>
> Isn't *anyone* else noticing NetJet on their servers ?

We get from 500,000 to 1,000,000 hits a day; out of those, it looks like about
300 a day were NetJet last week.  As percentages...

This past week:       0.035 % (yes, less than 1 percent)
The previous week:    0.034 %
The week before that: 0.012 % (we had less traffic at that point)

This is from a large enough sample that deviations (and the upward trend) are
significant, but the total numbers are still very low; I'm going to go back and
count NetJet hits for earlier weeks as well... before the earliest of those,
there were only two weeks (interestingly, separated by two weeks w/ no
activity) w/ any hits from NetJet, both with insignificant numbers.

So I guess we haven't had any NetJet 'bots go mad on us yet...

Ed

--
     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --