httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject 1.2b2
Date Mon, 09 Dec 1996 21:23:42 GMT
I believe Randy is in the chair for the 1.2b2 release roll. I think he should
do this at his leisure today. The main aim of this release is a portability
reality check.

His config file optionalisation can wait for 1.2b3. If it happens at all ;-)

Documentation can be in whatever state it happens to be in.

All other changes can wait.

Does anyone have a list of Known Bugs? (There's still the keepalive timeout
bug to worry about, fer sher).

Who wants to announce (I'll do it if no-one else wants to)?

Dixit administrator missionis.

Cheers,

Ben.