httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Release Management
Date Sun, 08 Dec 1996 21:58:42 GMT
It seems I got myself nominated to manage the release of 1.2. So. Who is
rolling 1.2b2? [Hint: not me]

I'd like to see that happen in the next few days. ASAP in short. If it can be
done today, I won't object. The aim of 1.2b2, in my view, is to test all the
new OS stuff. Other changes can wait for 1.2b3, or sneak in fast, whatever.

If I'm going to do this (and objections are more than welcome), I'll have to
drop the OS changes. Who will take that up?

I'd also like a status report on the docs.

Cheers,

Ben.