httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject I MUST have beem blind !
Date Fri, 06 Dec 1996 16:11:14 GMT

Sheit, Sheit, Sheit, Sheit !!! So _THAT_ is why you
have to set the languge mime in two places; and why
it keeps sending out two language headers. I've been
loooking for that bug for ages and must have re-
visited it about 15 times without noticing.

Nice one; is someone going to commit this real soon ?!

( Saillant detail; it does work though :-) )

Dw.