httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR other/21
Date Thu, 05 Dec 1996 21:49:33 GMT
I am not thrilled with the interface -- it is hard to read and sends
far too much garbage to the bug reporter, and doesn't allow me to
fix things like users reporting normal feature questions as "Critical".
I'd love to work on it a bit, maybe replace it with the PTS stuff and
other things in my SE bag-o-tricks, but I am already working on
negative time and wouldn't be able to think about it til February.

Nevertheless, it is what we have and some of our users are using it,
so people should get in the habit of checking it regularly.

public  interface:
private interface:

>> Synopsis: Missing #define for SysV'ish systems in mod_expires.c
>> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
>> State-Changed-By: fielding
>> State-Changed-When: Wed Dec  4 17:38:40 PST 1996
>> State-Changed-Why:
>> The call to index was unnecessary as well, so this has
>> been fixed for our next release.
>> Responsible-Changed-From-To: gnats-admin (GNATS administrator)-ben
>> Responsible-Changed-By: fielding
>> Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Dec  4 17:38:40 PST 1996
>> Responsible-Changed-Why:
>> Ben applied the patch. :%2
> Gosh! I didn't know this was working! Why aren't we using it?
> Cheers,
> Ben.

View raw message