httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: your mail
Date Tue, 03 Dec 1996 16:18:18 GMT
So, what do I do about this kind of thing? I can put in a test easily enough,
but someone still has to deal with conf.h...

Perhaps we should go on to configure with a special "unknown" OS, invite
people to handle it in conf.h, and submit the patches, which we then rework
into a proper set?

Or perhaps we should just modify Configure to encourage them to provide
appropriate patches under their own steam?

Cheers,

Ben.