httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: vote faster
Date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 17:33:01 GMT
>> Right now I have the following outstanding bugs with patches.
>>
>> 11/26 Rob Hartill        Usage info for dbmmanage.new (fwd)<<Acked. +1, l
committed
>> 11/30 "Roy T. Fielding"  Re: escape_uri bug fix never applied<<I have tes
committed
>> 11/30 "Roy T. Fielding"  SuppressHTMLPreamble fix/feature<<Two people hav

Moved to /export/pub/apache/dist/contrib/patches/1.2b1/.
Brian, I had to move and copy your existing directory since it had
the wrong permissions.  You should delete the old directory tree at
/export/pub/apache/dist/contrib/.patches.old

>> 11/30 "Roy T. Fielding"  Bug fix for mod_access check of remotehost<<I be
committed
>> 11/30 Rob Hartill        internal redirects after HEAD<<http_request.c }
committed
>> SUEXEC warning patch
committed

We now have two patches left in the queue:

12/01 Ben Laurie         Re: vote faster (internal_redirect status problem)
  +1 Ben, Roy [though it should be in better C style]
12/01 "Roy T. Fielding"  escape_uri replacement
  +1 Roy

......Roy