httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dgau...@hotwired.com (Dean Gaudet)
Subject Re: Document describing AOL problems
Date Sun, 22 Dec 1996 04:53:04 GMT
Would this be a good time to investigate/expose other non-http/1.0
features of the aol proxy?  Such as the inability to properly respect
caching.  It could confuse the issue, but it would be nice if this thing
does become a big enough news story that they get their hand slapped
for more than just this violation.  Again I must profess to not having
tested their proxy for over a year.

Dean