httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Dec 1st
Date Mon, 02 Dec 1996 09:56:35 GMT
Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> writes:

> For the most part, yeah. I think it's important for little releases,
> though. If a user has 1.2.0, and is deciding whether or not to upgrade
> to 1.2.1, they might want to know exactly what source-level changes
> have been made.

Any change info that is actually documented, as opposed to being
available in cvs, should be in the actual documentation i.e. /manual.

That's my feeling about it anyway. The docs should be updated for
minor releases as well as major ones.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155